The waiting has come to an end: At Directions EMEA 2015 in Mannheim, Microsoft announced the official availability of its new release, Dynamics NAV 2016. The ERP software offers its users numerous important innovations relating to portability and integration, as well as application-related and technologically progressive upgrades.
Even with the new release of its ERP solution, Microsoft wants to adhere to the three promises made to its users. Like its previous versions, the product shall be quick to implement and easy to use, and above all shall assist medium-sized companies all over the world in achieving their goals.
The release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2016 (Navision) brings numerous functional innovations and upgrades. These encompass amongst other things:
• The new innovative Universal App (available for Windows, iOS and Android), which now enables the program to be used even on the smartphone.
• Greater integration with the Microsoft products CRM, Azure and Office 365 to ease workflows, as well as upgraded Power BI Content.
• Extended opportunities for the digitalisation of company documents and processes through Document Management, OCR and a new Workflow Module.
• Improved links to the outside world through new E-Services and Microsoft Social Engagement Integration.
• Additional upgrades in the development environment (e.g. new automated tests), financial accounting and the Web Client.
You will soon find detailed information about the new functions and upgrades in Dynamics NAV 2016 in our ERP newsroom.
Further information directly related to the new release can also be found here.